The MS program is specialized program focused in one particular disciplinary area within the field of Business Administration.The degree program has the minimum duration of 1.5 years and maximum duration of 7 years for completing of the degree.PAF-KIET offers a wide range of disciplinary specializations in their MS Program, including Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Project Management. MS course requirements typically take one year plus to complete.
Admission in MS-Program
Graduate Program committee supervises the admission process for applicants to MS Programs. Applicants must pass (I) NTS-GAT general exam prior to admissions as per HEC criteria, (II) Graduate admission interview, & (III) Meet the following eligibility requirements:
Eligibility for MS-Program
4-year formal university level education of bachelor/master degree (BBA 4 years, M.A. Economics, M.Com, MBA) from a HEC recognized institution in a relevant field.
A student who does not meet the eligibility criteria may undergo Business Administration core courses as applicable.
1. Advance Research Methodology
2. Strategic Marketing
4. Managerial Policy
5. Independent Study
• 12 credit hours or 4 courses from the specialized area
• 6 credit hours of thesis work.
Total program: 33 credit hours.
This involves a challenging research effort that adds value to the degree and distinguishes the MS graduates from ordinary course-based master degree holders. The objective of thesis research works the MS student to apply theoretical knowledge and techniques to solve managerial problems experienced the organization for which he or she is working.
• Thesis has to be successfully defended in front of the Project Committee to complete the MS requirements.
• Full-time students can complete MS project in a minimum of one regular semester; depending upon the commitment, regularity and time-effort; a working students may complete the process in eight to ten months.
• However, a student may extend the research work (although it is not recommended) for up to a maximum of two years. In that case, the student must remain continuously enrolled in the project course (3 credits) in each semester till the completion.