Permanent Faculty Profiles
Dr. Muzaffar Mahmood
PhD (AE), CIT, UK
M.Sc (AE), CIT, UK
BE (Mechanical Engg), NED
Dr Muzzaffar Mahmood has over 30 years experience in academics and industry.
He retired as a Pro-Vice Chancellor and Professor from NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. During his service, besides teaching and research he was responsible for the developmental work at the University, especially establishing new departments, notably Textile, Biomedical and Marine. He has supervised four PhD projects and has over 18 research publications.
Applied Energy, Power Generation and Applied Statistics, Mechanical Engg.
Dr. Hanif Muhammad
Ph.D, Strategic Management (Lacrosse University, USA); Education Admin (Lacrosse)
• Corporate Trainer at British Council from 2002 to date.
• Project Manager of Focus Humanitarians Assistance, 2001-2002.
• T & D Manager at Agha Khan Economics planning Board Pakistan, 2001-01
Strategy, HRM, OB, Marketing
Dr. Tariq Jalees
PhD Marketing (UNIMAS)
• Ex-Director of CoMS
• General Manager Planning and Coordination, National Fibres Ltd
• Assistant Vice President, NDFC
Tenure: Since 2005
Conference / Publication:
Several papers have been read in several International conferences. More than Eight Research Articles have been published in different International Journals. Research Interest: Brand Equity, Brand Extention, Brand Personification, and Buying Behaviors.
Mr. Adnan Anwar
MS; BS, Marketing & Management
(Minnesota State University, USA)
• Director, College of Management Sciences, PAF-KIET
• Director, Marketing and Admissions, PAF-KIET
• Faculty Member of Marketing and Management at PAF-KIET since 2001
• Graduate Assistant in Minnesota State University, USA for 2 years
Tenure: Since 2001
CRM, Pricing Strategies, Consumer Behavior, Brand Management, Research and Survey Methods
Lt. Col. (Retd) Raza Kamal
• Ex-Director, College of Management Sciences, PAF-KIET
• Teaching and administrative experience in Armed Forces
Tenure: Since 1998
About nine papers have been read in different international conferences.
Leadership, Cultural Diversity and Human Resource Management
Mr. Mohd. Arsalan Hashmi
MSc, University of Glasgow, UK
BA Joint Honours (University of Strathclyde, UK)
• Assistant Professor, HoD Finance & Accounting, PAF-KIET
• Faculty Member at PAF-KIET (Since 2010 till todate)
• Finance Operations Officer, Debenhams Plc, Glasgow, UK (2006-2010)
• Visiting faculty member at L’ecole for Advanced Studies
Tenure: Since 2008
Financial Econometrics, Quantitative Finance
Mr. Qazi M. Salman
(HoD Economics, City Campus)
Mphil- Applied Economics, AERC, University of Karachi.
MBA (Marketing) PAF-KIET
• Full time faculty member since 2009
• Final Project Auditor since 2009
• Five years research consultancy experience with UNDP, Education foundation for sindh etc
Tenure: Since 2006
Social Sector Development,
Alternative Economics System
Mr. Usman Aleem
P.hD Inprogress, MS (PAF-KIET)
• Assistant Professor, KASBIT, Feb 2008 to May 2011.
• Visiting faculty IBA, PAF-KIET & Bahria University.
Tenure: Since 2013
Human Resources Management
Mrs. Quratulain Kazmi
M.A (Economics) Karachi University, MBA (PAF-KIET) Marketing, PhD (SZABIST) in Progress
• I year experience at Jinnah University for Women as lecturer.
• 1.5 lecturer at PAF-KIET
• Lecturer at Jinnah University for Women
Tenure: Since 2013
Mr. Syed Hafeez-ur-Rehman
(Program Manager City Campus)
MSMS, HRM [in Progress] (PAF-KIET)
MBA, Marketing & HR
• Coordination Manager, IMIT, 2001
• Program Manager, CoMS, PAF-KIET since 2002
• Adjunct Faculty at ICMAP , AIOU Karachi Campus
Tenure: Since 2002
Mr. Raja Rub Nawaz
• 15 years teaching
• Director, Registration & Examination at PAF-KIET
• Director, Corporate Planning, PIA
• GM Planning, PIA & Training Manager, PIA
Mr. Riaz Ahmed
MA, Economics University of Karachi
• Director, Corporate Services Department, State Bank of Pakistan
Banking & Finance
Mr. Muhammad Arif Nara
• Executive Director, Pakistan Institute of Public Finance.
• Director Education, ICMAP.
Mr. Javed Akhter
M.Phil in Industrial Relation (Inprogress), Hamdard University
M. Com, Applied Economics
• 20 Years experience of teaching as Asst. Professor taught Business Communication, Economics, Banking & Finance & Corporate Law
• 10 years experience as visiting faculty at CBM, Bahria university, Biztak
Mr. Mohd. Ahmed Khan
MBA, Post Graduation in Mechanical & Production Engineering (UK)
• Faculty Member, PAF-KIET since 2002
• Visiting facultly, IBA, CBM, Hamdard and ICMAP
• 16 years managerial experience with Mercedez-Benz (Germany)
• Kaiser Aluminum (USA) Morfax Ltd. (UK)
Organizational Development, Innovative programs in education
Mr. Humayun Fareed
CPGA from CIMA (UK) in progress
FCMA from ICMAP
APA from PIPFA
ACMA from ICMAP
- Unicorn Group Companies as Director and Group CFO. 2012 to date
- Visiting Faculty in Educational Institutions, 2012 to date
- ICMAP , PAF KIET, UAMS
- JOFA Group as Group CFO, 2010 to 2011
Mr. Muhammad Naeem Bhojani
MBA -Muhammad Ali Jinnah University
B-Pharmacy Karachi university
Having more than 22 years corporate experience
- Head of Quality Operation National Carepack
- Manager Supply Chain Pharmevo
- Manager Warehousing and Distribution Barrette Hodgson
- Manager Planning and warehousing Atco Laboratories
- Having teaching experience of more than 5 years
Mr. Mir Akbar Ali Khan
Master of Arts (Economics) – University of Punjab.
LLB – S.M Law College / University of Karachi
- Head HR, Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP).
- Director (HR & Admin), Iconair (Pvt) Ltd.
- General Manager – Human Resources/Employee Relations, United Bank Ltd (UBL).
- Director Admin, Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi.
- HRM Trainer – ACE Consultants & The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP).
Mr. Iftikhar Mubbasir
Mphil – App. Economics, AERC, University of Karachi.
- 13 years of Corporate experience
Finance & Economics
Mr. Naveed Wahid Awan
M.Phil, University of Karachi ( leading to Ph.D in Economics)
• Faculty Member at Allama Iqbal Open University.
• Principal: The Maverick (A level Institute).
• Regional Coordinator, the City School.
International publication: Topic: Dynamic Analysis of Education and Economic Growth
Journal: The International Journal of Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability.
Ms. Sidra Khalid
MBA (HR and Marketing) PAF-KIET
- Admission & Marketing officer at PAF-KIET for 1 year
- Internship at E-commerce Gate Way for 6 months
- Graduate Assistant at PAF-KIET for 1.5 year
HR & Marketing
Ms. Kaenat Malik
MBA in Finance & HR from PAF-KIET
- Asst. Manager HR at Harvest Topworth International.
- Teacher Assistant at PAF-KIET
HR & Finance
- 2.5 years as an Accounts Officer at PAF-KIET
- Visiting Faculty at PAF-KIET
- Visiting Faculty at Karachi institute of Management Sciences (KIMS)
Syed Salman Ahmed
MBA (Mkt & Fin), IBA
MEM (Quality Mngt.) NED
MAS (HRM) UoK
MA (Economics) UoK
- Aero Structure & Aero Engines Systems Management, PAF
- Airborne Electrical / Instrumental Systems Management, PAF
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control of Airborne Systems, PAF
- Associate Professor in College of Aeronautical engineering, PAF
- General Engineering & Support Facilities Management, PAF
- Research & Development of Aerospace related field, PAF
- Aviation and Ground Safty Management, PAF
MBA (Fin & HR), PAF-KIET
M.A (Economics) UoK
- Senior Accountant at MNF Corporation.
- Senior Finance Executive at Lakson Group of companies.
Ms. Zille Huma
Mphil (Inprogress) PAF-KIET
MBA (HRM) Jinnah University for woman
11 years of experience in Academics department at Jinnah University for woman.
03 years of experience as a chairperson and HoD at Jinnah University for Woman.
Human Resource Management
Ms. Aiman Batool
ACCA Abeel School of Accountancy
Assistant Manager at Unilever Pakistan
Assistant Manager at NPFA